The term "Medical Center" (MVZ) was introduced in 2003 in Germany as an organizational and legal form which provides outpatient medical care.
Unlike traditional medical practices, where there is a limit for the number of doctors, employed on a fixed-time basis, in medical centers there is no such restriction.
The medical center is similar to a medical practice. The difference is that in medical centers patients conclude a direct treatment contract with the center, instead of signing a treatment contract with the doctor.
The idea of the medical center is to provide patient care through structured collaboration of several medical specialties. This complies with the following principles:
• Healthcare centers can be managed by doctors or other professionals who have a contract with health insurance funds. If there are physicians with different specialities (eg. Family doctors and psychotherapists), the management can be collaborative.
• In the medical center doctors can be employed on a temporary basis and / or on a permanent contract.
• The medical center is a cooperative form of business, which specializes in providing healthcare services to people. Competitiveness is an important factor in the globalizing healthcare sector of nowadays.
Do you want to eventuate not only as a specialized doctor, but as a physician-entrepreneur as well? We will be there for you! Why should you contact us?
- We can create a creative concept
- We provide you with the package service "turnkey", which includes:
Competitive prices for furnishing of medical centers
Learn more about the discounts you can get if you have "Pautalia" card by clicking here.